miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

Andy Warhol

-

-

-

Like to take a cement fix

Be a standing cinema

Dress my friends up

just for show

See them as they really are

Put a peephole in my brain

Two New Pence to have a go

I'd like to be a gallery

Put you all inside my show.

-

Andy Warhol looks a scream

Hang him on my wall

Andy Warhol, Silver Screen

Can't tell them apart at all

-

Andy walking, Andy tired

Andy take a little snooze

Tie him up when he's fast asleep

Send him on a pleasant cruise

When he wakes up on the sea

Be sure to think of me and you

He'll think about paint

and he'll think about glue

What a jolly boring thing to do.

-

-

-


-

-

-

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

me encanta esa canción, warhol y su mundo pop y porsupus bowie y su mundo mode (L)

(mis comentarios te deben reaburrir, considerando que siempre termino hablando de que amo tal o cual bandita)

Julita dijo...

Tomato soup!

Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
Nicolás Igarzábal dijo...

aguante Papá Velvet

Barbarella1984 dijo...

Tengo unas pics de Nick con Warhol que son mortales... te las hare llegar pipi

Olivia dijo...

Uh como me gusta Andy Warhol. el otro día soñe con las clásicas flores de warhol.